We are looking for a mentor/advisor that would have the possibility to join us as co-owner at later stage from equine background:
StepUp Horse is Copenhagen-based startup company, with an office located in the capital of Denmark.
We are building a wearable device to remove the guesswork for racehorse trainers/riders during training and take better decisions. We develop a wearable device made to continuously measure and monitor breathing, heart rate and other parameters in real-time during the training, which helps trainers & owners of racehorses to know their horse’s physical condition better, leading to higher performance and lower risk of injuries.
We have already receive capital from 3 soft funding sources and are launching our pilot product in the upcoming weeks.
We’re a team of 6 international people covering a wide range of competencies.
A passion for horses?
We are looking for a mentor/advisor that would have the possibility to join us as co-owner at later stage from equine background only, to join our team in Denmark.
You will have important responsibilities and work directly on building a better product for professional trainers from horse racing industry. You will be working directly with the CEO who has a business development background, and the CTO, an engineer specialized in wearable development. We already have significant traction, and now need a person to support us in our business & product development.
- Work 3-4 hours every week at start as advisor / mentor and if in future you officially join the team then 8-10 hours every week
- Already have a network within the equine industry and continue growing it
- Test the product and give feedback to team on how to improve it further
- Consistently test the product with your network and give feedback to the team
- Give inputs for the marketing & sales strategy, growth and overall success of our company.
- Participate in company events on ground
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Contribute to onboard key personal and investors
- Work with the co-founders to prioritize the technical roadmap in line with the company- & financial roadmap
- Build and drive the company’s strategy while achieving financial company’s goals.
- Have experience in building or scaling business in the equine industry.
- You are a professional trainer / rider or owner of a professional horse.
- You know the equine market & industry very well.
The position at the beginning is equity-based once you join the team officially as co-owner and later a mix of salary + equity as company grows.
More about us: https://stepuphorse.com or please write to us on email@example.com for more information or questions.
Please Note: Only apply, if you are owner of professional horse or you are a professional trainer or rider from the equine industry.